Councillor Hazel Noonan
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Councillor Noonan holds regular surgeries at the Cheylesmore Community Centre at 6.30-8 pm on the last Wednesday of each month (except December).
Alternatively, call 024 7683 3048 (daytime) or 024 7650 5109 (evenings), or e-mail email@example.com
14 Whitley Village
Phone: 024 7650 5109
C/O Member Services
The Council House
Phone: 024 7683 1039
- Cabinet Member (Health and Adult Services) (Shadow Cabinet Member)
- Council (Deputy Chair)
- Coventry Health and Well-being Board
- Health and Social Care Scrutiny Board (5)
- Joint Cabinet Member (Business, Enterprise and Employment) and (Health and Adult Services) (Shadow Cabinet Member)
- Planning Committee
Terms of office
- 04/05/2000 - 10/05/2004
- 10/05/2004 - 01/05/2008
- 01/05/2008 - 06/05/2012
- 06/05/2012 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Coventry and Solihull Waste Disposal Company Limited - Shareholders' Panel
- Coventry Learning Disabilities Partnership Board
- Older People's Partnership Board
- West Midlands Integrated Transport Authority
Councillor Hazel Noonan has been a ward Councillor for Cheylesmore for the past 13 years and is currently Shadow Cabinet Member (Health and Community Services). This portfolio has a wide range of responsibilities including services for older people, adults and people with disabilities.
As a previous Cabinet Member (Community Services) for three years and Scrutiny Board Chair (Health and Social Services) for two years and also through her work prior to being a Councillor as a Senior Care Assistant in a local care home, she has built up a good understanding and knowledge of the demands of providing a good service for older people in the city.
Hazel who has two grown up children and two grandchildren has lived in Coventry all her life. She is also proud and honoured to have been appointed the Deputy Lord Mayor, to represent the city and its people that she feels very passionate about.